GeolOil petrophysics runs on Windows PC, MacOS, and Linux. As minimum it requires Java-8/x64-bits. However, we recommend official Oracle Java-14 SE or newer.
- NOTE: Java-7 and older versions are not supported. Just upgrade to Java-14 or at least to Java-8/x64-bits.
Trial 2-5 weeks license for evaluation. General download
You can download one 2-5 weeks trial license and get email customer support. Instructions installation and download are given immediately after payment. Your installation is guaranteed or your money is back.
These trial licenses have all the features of our regular licenses:
- Work with your own real data and LAS files. Not a fixed, sample pre-built database.
- You have full access to all four GeolOil petrophysics modules: LAS Editor, Curves Displayer, Petrophysical Functions, and Log Upscaler.
- You can save all your work as GeolOil formatted G-LOGTM files. That means that when you switch to a regular license, you will continue to use all the work done, curve editions, depth re-sampling, LAS file merges, templates, display plots, stratigraphy, petrophysical computations, log upscalings, and more.
- You can load and edit any GLOG files made by other users and examples, not only yours.
However, these lightweight licenses have restrictions:
- Trial licenses are not renewable. Once expired, the user may buy either a one time only 3 months, or 1 year license, or any regular license.
- The curve plots are water marked discretely. Trial licenses are not aimed for commercial use, but for testing and evaluation purposes.
The image below ↓ shows an actual screen-shot of a trial license with watermarks, just to avoid commercial use
✔ NOTE: The GLOG file work-flow for this log above ↑ is also available for download with the optional interpretation
Features of LAS well log modules
|1.||Edit LAS files, add & remove curves|
|2.||Re-sample LAS files resolution|
|3.||Merge LAS files and curves|
|4.||Table view, editing & shifting|
|5.||Define Tracks with curves||-|
|6.||Define well stratigraphy||-|
|7.||Display log curves and fillings||-|
|8.||Petrophysical functions & equations||-||-|
|9.||Water Analysis & Ionic mEq balance||-||-|
|10.||Type equations & Stream Scripting||-||-|
|12.||Porosity and Water Sat. Upscaling||-||-||-|
|13.||NetPay, NetSand, Hydroc. column||-||-||-|
|14.||Rw by Hingle method||-||-||-|