Trial well log analysis downloads
Trial class licenses for evaluation. General download
You may choose one trial class license. Just select a 2, 4, or 6 weeks term. Your installation is guaranteed or your money is back.
Bundled with the learn set
✔ No hidden charges or auto-renew. License expires
✔ No PayPal account? Checkout as a guest
✔ These class of licenses have all the features of our regular licenses:
- Work with your own real data and LAS files. Not a fixed, sample pre-built database.
- You have full access to all four GeolOil petrophysics modules: LAS Editor, Curves Displayer, Petrophysical Functions, and Log Upscaler.
- You can save all your work as GeolOil formatted G-LOGTM files. That means that when you switch to a regular license, you will continue to use all the work done, curve editions, depth re-sampling, LAS file merges, aliases, templates, display plots, stratigraphy, petrophysical computations, log upscalings, and more.
✔ However, these lightweight licenses have restrictions:
- Trial class licenses are not renewable. Once expired, the user may buy either a 6 months, or 1 year license.
- The 2-4 weeks short trial licenses are not aimed for commercial use, but for testing and evaluation purposes. The curve plots are water marked discretely.
- Only the 6 weeks trial licenses are not water-marked, and can be lawfully used for commercial projects.
Screen-shot of a 2-4 weeks trial license with watermarks. (6 weeks licenses are not water-marked)
Features of LAS well log modules
|1.||Edit LAS files, add & remove curves|
|2.||Re-sample LAS files resolution|
|3.||Merge LAS files and curves|
|4.||Table view, editing & shifting|
|5.||Define Tracks with curves||-|
|6.||Define well stratigraphy||-|
|7.||Display log curves and fillings||-|
|8.||Petrophysical functions & equations||-||-|
|9.||Water Analysis & Ionic mEq balance||-||-|
|10.||Type equations & Stream Scripting||-||-|
|12.||Porosity and Water Sat. Upscaling||-||-|
|13.||NetPay, NetSand, Hydroc. column||-||-|
© 2012-2022 GeolOil LLC. Please link or refer us under Creative Commons License CC-by-ND