GeolOil petrophysics runs on Windows PC, MacOS, and Linux. As minimum it requires Java-8/x64-bits. However, we recommend official Oracle Java-17 SE or newer.
Trial class licenses for evaluation. General download
You may choose one trial class license. Just select a 1, 3, or 6 weeks term. Your installation is guaranteed or your money is back.
✔ No PayPal account? Checkout as a guest
These class of licenses have all the features of our regular licenses:
- Work with your own real data and LAS files. Not a fixed, sample pre-built database.
- You have full access to all four GeolOil petrophysics modules: LAS Editor, Curves Displayer, Petrophysical Functions, and Log Upscaler.
- You can save all your work as GeolOil formatted G-LOGTM files. That means that when you switch to a regular license, you will continue to use all the work done, curve editions, depth re-sampling, LAS file merges, templates, display plots, stratigraphy, petrophysical computations, log upscalings, and more.
- You can load and edit any GLOG files made by other users and examples, not only yours.
However, these lightweight licenses have restrictions:
- Trial class licenses are not renewable. Once expired, the user may buy either a one time only 3 months, or 1 year license, or any regular license.
- The curve plots are water marked discretely. Trial licenses are not aimed for commercial use, but for testing and evaluation purposes.
The image below ↓ shows an actual screen-shot of a trial license with watermarks, just to avoid commercial use
✔ NOTE: The GLOG file work-flow for this log above ↑ is also available for download with the optional interpretation
Features of LAS well log modules
|1.||Edit LAS files, add & remove curves|
|2.||Re-sample LAS files resolution|
|3.||Merge LAS files and curves|
|4.||Table view, editing & shifting|
|5.||Define Tracks with curves||-|
|6.||Define well stratigraphy||-|
|7.||Display log curves and fillings||-|
|8.||Petrophysical functions & equations||-||-|
|9.||Water Analysis & Ionic mEq balance||-||-|
|10.||Type equations & Stream Scripting||-||-|
|12.||Porosity and Water Sat. Upscaling||-||-||-|
|13.||NetPay, NetSand, Hydroc. column||-||-||-|
|14.||Rw by Hingle method||-||-||-|