GeolOil petrophysics runs on Windows PC, MacOS, and Linux. It needs official Oracle
SE or newer, maintaining legacy compatibility since Java-8/x64-bits and beyond.
- NOTE: Java-7 and older versions are not supported. Just upgrade to Java-13 or at least to Java-8/x64-bits.
Free one week license for non-commercial use. US and Canadian companies only
Companies and organizations from USA and Canada in the oil and gas businesses can download for free, a one week trial license provided that they have a developed web site. Just email us from an official email address requesting your free trial license. (That is, an email with matching domain name as the web site, not a generic @gmail, @hotmail, @yahoo, @msn, or similars)
Optional paid 3 weeks license for commercial use. General download
If you or your company for any reason doesn't qualify for a free download, you can download one 3 weeks trial license using any email and get email customer support. Your installation is guaranteed or your money is back.
|Only $ 38|
These licenses have all the features of our regular licenses:
- You have full access to all four GeolOil petrophysics modules: LAS Editor, Curves Displayer, Petrophysical Functions, and Log Upscaler.
- You can save all your work as GeolOil formatted G-LOGTM files. That means that when you switch to a regular license, you will continue to use all the work done, curve editions, depth re-sampling, LAS file merges, templates, display plots, stratigraphy, petrophysical computations, log upscalings, and more.
- You can load any GLOG file made by other users and examples, and work with your own real data, not a fixed, sample pre-built database.
However, these lightweight licenses have restrictions:
- Trial licenses are not renewable. Once expired, the user may buy either a one time only 3-6 months license, or any regular license.
- The curve plots are water marked discretely.
Features of LAS well log modules
|1.||Edit LAS files, add & remove curves|
|2.||Re-sample LAS files resolution|
|3.||Merge LAS files and curves|
|4.||Table view, editing & shifting|
|5.||Define Tracks with curves||-|
|6.||Define well stratigraphy||-|
|7.||Display log curves and fillings||-|
|8.||Petrophysical functions & equations||-||-|
|9.||Water Analysis & Ionic mEq balance||-||-|
|10.||Type equations & Stream Scripting||-||-|
|12.||Porosity and Water Sat. Upscaling||-||-||-|
|13.||NetPay, NetSand, Hydroc. column||-||-||-|
|14.||Rw by Hingle method||-||-||-|