GeolOil offers services and consulting for petrophysical analysis, interpretation, processing, data assembling, & quality control. We are used to work from small projects involving few wells, to large projects with hundred, or even thousands of wells. All projects receive a free 3 months full license, courtesy of GeolOil for the client use.
Pricing —No additional costs for software use!—
||Assembling||Contact us||4 hours|
||Processing||Contact us||4 hours|
||Interpretation||Contact us||8 hours|
Rate A: Petrophysical data assembling
In petrophysical assembling, we receive unprocessed data and assemble them into LAS files, and Excel files.
- Typing and organizing raw data from legacy PDF, and image files into Excel files
- Log curves digitization from raster images and PDFs.
- Build LAS files from core data already loaded in Excel files.
- Export core data or curves in LAS files, to Excel files.
- Estimation of NaCl equivalent water salinity, and synthetic electric balance from legacy water analyses.
Rate B: Petrophysical processing
By petrophysical processing we expect that the petrophysical data have been already prepared as a collection of LAS files, and then some processing is needed.
- Basic log plotting of LAS files onto PNG images, with default tracks as lithology, resistivity, pore space, permeability, and saturations.
- Core data depth shifting inside its LAS file, either from core gamma, or to follow curve trends
- LAS files merging, and re-sampling. Quite often, each well has a collection of several files that need to be merged into a single, unique, consolidated LAS file, with the same start, end depths, and step depth resolution.
- Compute LAS navigation curves of TVD, TVD-SS, Inclination, and Azimuth, from deviation survey files
Rate C: Petrophysical analysis and interpretation
By petrophysical interpretation we expect that we received ready to use LAS log files, and interpret them to extract or produce new results.
- Quality control and independent, unbiased second opinion on legacy interpretations.
- Derive correlation equations to estimate horizontal and vertical permeability from core data per formation or zone.
- Standard interpretation to produce curves of Vshale, effective porosity, vertical and horizontal permeability, and water saturation.
- Specialized computations, like mineral solvers, water saturation through capillary pressure height, and GeolOil GLS scripts for custom formulae and equations.
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with our results and findings.