Free 15 days license for non-commercial use
GeolOil petrophysics runs on Windows PC, MacOS, and Linux. It needs Java-8-JRE x64 bits for Windows (.exe), and Linux (.tar.gz). However, MacOS needs Java-8-JDK x64 bits (.dmg). GeolOil also runs on Java-8 32 bits versions but with RAM memory limitations. If needed, please check more installation details.
Once Java-8 is installed, click below to download, open and run the GeolOil installer. It should work on most browsers.
DOWNLOAD GeolOil (All platforms)
These licenses have all the features of our regular commercial use
- You have full access to all four GeolOil petrophysics modules: LAS Editor, Curves Displayer, Petrophysical Functions, and Log Upscaler.
- You can save all your work as GeolOil formatted G-LOGTM files. That means that when you switch to a regular license, you will continue to use all the work done, curve editions, depth re-sampling, LAS file merges, templates, display plots, stratigraphy, petrophysical computations, log upscalings, and more.
- You can load any GLOG file made by other users and examples, and work with your own real data, not a fixed, sample pre-built database.
However, these lightweight licenses have restrictions:
- They last for 15 days and are not renewable.
- The curve plots are water marked discretely.
- You are not entitled nor allowed to use your results for any commercial use.
Features of LAS well log modules
|1.||Edit LAS files, add & remove curves|
|2.||Re-sample LAS files resolution|
|3.||Merge LAS files and curves|
|4.||Table view, editing & shifting|
|5.||Define Tracks with curves||-|
|6.||Define well stratigraphy||-|
|7.||Display log curves and fillings||-|
|8.||Petrophysical Functions & Correlations||-||-|
|10.||Porosity and Water Sat. Upscaling||-||-||-|
|11.||NetPay, NetSand, Hydroc. column||-||-||-|
|12.||Rw by Hingle method||-||-||-|